Impact Family Services are looking for volunteer trustees and a treasurer.
Specific role of General Trustees
This role will be adapted to the specific qualities and skills of the Trustee but could include knowledge and or skills in the following areas:
- Business management
- Family and Children’s issues and rights
- Good practice within the voluntary sector
- Public relations
- Evaluation services
- Marketing skills
The overall role of a treasurer is to:
- Maintain an overview of the organisation’s affairs
- Ensuring its financial viability
- Ensuring that proper financial records and procedures are maintained.Board would particularly welcome marketing and legal skills.
- This list is not exhaustive and lack of experience in the above list does not preclude an appointee who could bring alternative valuable skills
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org